Saturday 22 March 2014

This Week: Hearts & Stuff

Image © Duchess Bambi 2014

Hearts...

The sunny weather brings out the aimless wanderer in me.  I was strolling around Warwick the other day when I noticed this heart-shaped moss on the wall.  What are the odds!  Thank goodness for camera phones!




Stuff...

My beautiful orchid is bloomin' lovely at the moment!  I love it watching the new stems as the grow and eventually start flowering.  The orchid is reborn!

My nails are pretty awesome too, with a blue and white take on the French manicure.

I went to The Birmingham Rep theatre last night to see this hilarious play!  I laughed so much!  It was about a family and it's issues: grief, success, loyalty, honesty and secrets.  Very well written and I think everybody in the audience could relate to it from their own family experiences.  It transcended cultural boundaries.  A great play!

One of my favourite painters, David Carpanini, is exhibiting at the Pump Rooms gallery in Leamington Spa at the moment.  Well worth a gander.  He was also the speaker yesterday at the weekly Friday Focus talk at the gallery.  He talked about composition in art and the beauty created by the Golden Section.  Very interesting and inspirational.

No comments:

Post a Comment